Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Let me just state the obvious:  I haven't been great about blogging lately.  I've been wanting to post about once a week, but that just hasn't happened.  So with Thanksgiving approaching, I thought I would institute "Thankful Thursday."  I can't promise I'll post something every Thursday, but hopefully this reminds me to share things more often.

For my first Thankful Thursday, I am thankful for my job.  First of all, I'm thankful to have a job.  I know lots of people don't right now.  I need a job.  Dustin works just part-time and goes to school full-time, so I need to work part-time to help support our family right now.  It could be just any job.  Target, Starbucks, House of Greens, YoYo....(wait, am I just naming my favorite places?).  Any of those could be my job.  But God gave me this job at Pathway.  A job that I care about and am good at (most days).  A job where I get to use my talents and college degree.  A job that I tried to quit once and He called me right back.  :) A job that is flexible around my schedule of being a mom.  A job where I get to work with amazing people for an amazing purpose.  And it pays the bills.

I am blessed.  And I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment